Big Data Architect
We are currently working on an exciting new Big Data project for a Fortune 500 company here in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
For this, we’re recruiting for multiple Big Data Architects to evaluate, design, develop, test and maintain big data solutions on Enterprise Data Hub (Helix) platform. You’ll be tasked with building large-scale data processing systems and need to be an expert in data modelling & processing solutions, with the ability to work with the latest Big Data and NoSQL database technologies.
As you’ll be working with cutting edge technologies, we need someone who is a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things done, and productive working independently or collaboratively.
As a Big Data Architect you will need to have the following experience:
– Having over all 10+ years of IT development experience in Data, Database, JAVA or any programming languages.
– Minimum 5+ years of working experience in the Apache Hadoop framework, HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Flume, Sqoop, Oozie, Spark, Spark Streaming and Scala.
– Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Big Data and batch/real-time ingestion and analytical solutions leveraging transformational technologies.
– Minimum of 5+ years of experience in JAVA, spring, Elasticsearch and Cassandra.
– Good understanding about Lambda architecture
– Architects Big Data analytics framework.
– Translates complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture, design, and high performing software
– Codes, tests, and documents new or modified data systems to create robust and scalable applications for data analytics.
– Understand the source systems data, gather & able to transfer the data into HDFS as RAW and Decomposed layer (including writing Oozie workflow, coordinators, Sqoop and Flume).
– Exposure in handling to massive quantities of data by taking advantage of both batch and speed methods.
– Strong knowledge of and experience with statistics; potentially other advanced math as well and good working knowledge of SQL ability.
– Deep knowledge in data mining, data modelling, data processing, machine learning, natural language processing or information retrieval.
– Experience in processing large amounts of structured / unstructured data.
– Having exposure on the Cloudera Manager, Cloudera Navigator, Hue, Shell Scripting, Apache Pig and Python
– Good understanding in XSD, XML and JSON schemas
– Exposure on Graph Databases – Neo4j
– Worked on IT security and standardization for Hadoop related technologies
– Integrating Hadoop with Oracle and NoSQL databases
– Exposure to MSTR, BI.BO, Tabulo and other data visualizing tools
This position is offering a tax-free salary between 40,000 and 60,000 AED per month (depending on experience), this coverts to 8,000-12,000 GBP or 8,500-12,500 Euros per month, tax-free. On top of this salary, you will also receive an annual airline ticket to your home country, private health insurance, paid annual and public holidays.