Are you a Data Scientist with a passion for Deep Learning? If so, we have an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics Technology Company here in the United Arab Emirates. This company aims to become a leading global Data Science, Big Data and Analytics powerhouse with a key focus on applied machine learning and artificial intelligence. Come be a part of their journey!
This role will see you analysing large amounts of information to find patterns and generate prediction results, building data products to extract valuable business insights, whilst Identifying valuable data sources and automating collection processes. You’ll also be responsible for undertaking the preprocessing of structured and unstructured data, analysing large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns, building machine-learning algorithms and predictive models, combining models through ensemble modelling and presenting information using data visualization techniques.
For this role, you should have:
– PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; Master degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is essential
– 10 years’ experience in Deep Learning
– Experience in data mining in a big data environment, Hadoop, Spark knowledge is essential
– Strong programming capability using Python language, R, Scala, Java or C++
– Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
– Experience with one or more of the deep learning algorithms and framework, like CNN, LSTM, RNN, OpenCV, Tensorflow, Caffe etc.
This would see you working and living in the United Arab Emirates, whether you’re looking for a change in climate or lifestyle, here you can enjoy some of the finest beaches, leisure facilities and nightlife available, whilst providing both high quality healthcare and education, and a wide range of living accommodation. The UAE offers one of the most stable, safe and secure places to live in the world.
On offer for this position is a tax-free salary of up to 60,000 AED p/month, along with a comprehensive benefits package which includes; private healthcare insurance for you + family, annual flight allowance for you + family and educational support if you have children.