Digital Payments Manager (6-12 month contract)
A global E-Commerce player is on the hunt for Digital Payments Manager to help them build and launch a number of new digital propositions across the region.
You’ll be a specialist in online payments in the MENA region, and know your stuff. You will take full ownership of our client’s payment processes. You’ll have a great track record optimising payment mechanisms and developing relationships with the various players in the payments industry. Based on your vision and experience you know exactly how to measure success of payments and action and implement improvements to the partnerships and payment methods.
Your key responsiblities as Digital Payments Manager:
– Manage, build and continually improve the digital payment systems and services
– Analyse payment funnel, and optimize the implementation of payment systems, process and people to maximize the collection success and minimize declined or fraudulent payments
– Manage relations with the issuing bank, PGW provider and payment services provider
– Add new payment mechanisms, in each of the local markets, to optimize our on-boarding funnel, and improve the customer experience
– Monitoring fraud, and making recommendations to improve. Minimizing fraudulent transactions, while keeping a great customer experience
– Working knowledge of implementing and updating all systems, processes, policies and processes recording all transactions on collections and refunds.
For this position you must have at least 5 years experince and an excellent understanding of the regional payments market.
This position provides the opportunity to work in Dubai; 365 days of sunshine, tax-free salary up to 20-30K AED p/month DOE, visa, private health insurance and flights and many more benefits. This is a 6-12 month contract that may lead to a full time position.