Fancy working with one of the worlds biggest brands helping to build their E-commerce function. We are looking for a E-Commerce Manager to build and manage the E-Commerce strategy and execution plan to drive acquisition targets. You will help drive the customer satisfaction and loyalty, revenue and ARPU targets (quality of acquisition) and website quality and content.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
– Develop and implement the e-commerce marketing plan in order to drive consumer traffic and conversion
– Use E-Commerce activities to support marketing communication in driving brand awareness
– Liaise with web developers/project teams to implement site maintenance and improvement
– Oversee all digital assets and content for product and editorial content
– Increase brand presence and communication in social media to drive acquisition
– Manage stock overview for e-commerce platform
– Develop budgets and monitor monthly costs
– Manage the use of web analytics programs to track and monitor both online and offline marketing campaigns
– Maintain all web content is in line with global strategy
– Manage and monitor all product launches and product portfolio changes
– Plan, execute and maintain online marketing strategies to drive traffic to site, to increase acquisition and online engagement
– Search Engine optimization and marketing for e-commerce
– Understand and develop sources of traffic and factors that influence it; email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media etc.
Skills and Experience:
– Experience from a top-notch digital E-Commerce company
– A minimum of 5 years of digital marketing and sales responsibility
– Experience in hard drive channel sales preferred
– Work experience in consumer electronics, Smartphone and PC related industries is helpful
– Strongly influence and support to subordinates, peers and management.
In return, there is a salary of 20- 25k p/month (£60,000 tax free p/y), plus 5-10k AED p/m (£1-2k) in commission/bonus, so you could take home circa 35k p/m (£84k Tax Free), visa and sponsorship, private health insurance, education and annual flights and much more!