Head of Talent Acquisition
Calling all the gaming industry’s Talent Acquisition Leaders!
We’re searching for Head of Talent Acquisition for our partner client; a world-leading Mobile Gaming Company, based in Central Europe; to help our client meet and hire the best talent in the world.
To date, our client has produced world-class mobile games; some that have achieved the phenomenal success of over 175,000,000 downloads!
We need a super smart, experienced Talent Acquisition pro to build the recruiting strategy, lead the team and find amazing talent. You’ll have the flexibility, resources, and support to try just about anything.
Based in the historically and culturally rich heart of Europe, this position is offering a truly amazing benefits package (that cannot be matched elsewhere), and a unique opportunity to be part of something huge!
About the Role:
– Develop a short and long-term global recruiting strategy, balancing local and campus hiring with senior-level expat recruitment.
– Hire, lead and develop a team of world-class recruiters.
– Implement new and creative solutions in the areas of sourcing, recruiting, assessment, employment branding, etc.Leverage external resources (conferences, campus, etc.) to build the brand and increase global reach.
– Create a unique, fun and memorable candidate experience.
– This position reports directly to the Chief People Officer and will partner and provide input across the People function (as a member of the People Leadership Team)
– You love the talent acquisition space
– You love leading teams
– You solve problems creatively
– You don’t wait for direction
– You’re great at assessing talent and you understand various assessment techniques
– You have experience hiring for technical and creative roles at all levels within the Gaming industry!
– You have directly managed to recruit teams previously
– You fill hard-to-fill roles fast (and can teach others to do it too)
– You have international / expat recruiting experience
– You are comfortable recruiting all levels, including executive
– You are a sourcing expert, are well-networked and enjoy attending various external events
– You want to leverage your experience to try recruiting in a whole new way
– You understand data and use it to drive decisions
– You are fully proficient in the English language