Head of Social Media
Are you a Social Media leader, built up Social Media divisions/teams? If so we are on the search for Head of Social Media for one of the region’s leading leisure and entertainment organisations. As Head of Social Media you will be responsible for building an in-house social media function at our client that can service its variety of businesses and brands. This includes review of existing resources, processes and tools, and recommending a strategic social media management approach.
As Head of Social Media you will also be responsible for defining, developing and implementing social media strategies for brands across existing and new social channels, in alignment with business and marketing strategies.
The Head of Social Media will:
– Create the Social Media strategy
– Own the roadmap for the Social Media tools
– Recruit and oversee the Social Media Team
– Source and manage relationships with social monitoring and platform partners
– Provide continuous training and lead an in-house social team
– Act as the advocate of Social Media integration within the Company, influencing overall site and business strategies
– Coordinate planning of Social Media campaigns, ensuring customer acquisition and supporting monetization across Company’s portfolio.
So what we would like to see from you:
– Ideally comes from a Leisure & Entertainment, Tourism, Airline or Hospitality background
– 5 years min in Social and digital comms
– 3 years min of demonstrated experience leading high performing teams.
– Super understanding of social media and networking platforms and monitoring suite suppliers
– Experienced of business strategy and development
This opportunity is paying 30k -35k AED p/month – £82,000 tax free or £135,000 before tax. Along with; visa, flights, health insurance, education allowance and a host more.