Lead Product Manager
Could this be the next tech unicorn? With leadership from Execs from Silicon Valley and the backing from one of the regions leading businessmen, this brand new On-demand start up might just explode. They are building an excellent team from the ground up and now need a Lead Product Manager to help build their first product to take to market and someone that can also take the lead of Scrum Master too.
We are looking for an experienced lead product manager, with 8 years plus experience who will be an integral member of the product development team. You will work alongside their UI designers, front-end and back-end engineers and executives to define, document and articulate the product to build. You’ll be the voice of the customer and build and maintain a roadmap for the product.
As Lead Product Manager you will Develop the product strategy and roadmap. Some of your key responsibilities will include capturing the Business Process flows, Exception criteria, Acceptance Criteria, Business Rules, Product Specifications and participates in the Sprint Planning, Backlog Prioritization, Project Planning. Work with their UI/UX engineers to gather feedback from customers, Build and document product use cases and scenarios. Build backlogs of capabilities and help track the development. Recommend product pricing by using market research data. Work with third-party technology partners and suppliers. Serve as the customer advocate in the development team. Bring as much customer insight and data as possible to the development process. Keep a pulse on our market but assessing possible competition, market dynamics, etc.
The key skills and experience needed from the Product Lead
– At least 2-4 years experience as a product lead
– Certified Scrum Master and / or Certified Scrum Product Owner
– Experience working in an agile environment and can teach/demonstrate best Agile practices
– A customer-centric approach to designing and building products
– Experience taking early stage software-based products from concept through early go-to-market
– Experience with web and mobile technologies
– Strong analytical reasoning skills and a bias toward data-driven decision-making, combined with solid business judgment
Due the timescales to launch the client cannot consider anyone with more than a month notice period
This opportunity provides a tax-free salary ranging from 24 -30k AEDp/month DOE along with including; visa, holidays, flights and health insurance.