Retention Marketing Manager
We are looking for a highly analytical, data-driven Retention Marketing Manager for a globally recognised brand, here in Dubai. In this role, you will play a vital role, leading a wide range of operational responsibilities related to retaining customers, increasing customer lifetime value and reacquiring past customers. You will leverage all channels available to you – including email and push marketing to increase retention for our clients’ service.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a similar role and possess strong analytical skills, excellent organization skills, an attention to detail, the ability to work independently, and a bias for action.
The Retention Marketing Manager will create a strategy for and oversee all aspects of increasing customer retention – including life-cycle communications for new subscribers, messaging campaigns to drive user engagement, pricing and offers to win back churned users, ownership of all customer feedback and beyond. You will be responsible for defining the strategy, touch-points, messaging, and customer segmentation – and then implementing those plans and reporting on their results.
– Build out and implement the retention strategy and communication efforts throughout the customer lifecycle with the goal of improving customer lifetime value – keeping customers ‘happy and engaged’
– Manage email marketing strategy, from planning and deployment to reporting and analysis
– Manage push notification marketing strategy: from planning and deployment to reporting and analysis
– Write copy including and headlines and subject lines that align with overall brand voice
– Work with designers to optimize overall look and feel and templates
– Develop of A/B testing strategies to increase engagement with communications
– Maintain analytics dashboards for email, push and customer retention. Generate data insights to drive customer retention efforts and communicate performances for all campaigns and initiatives
– Create customer satisfaction index; understand overall user’s ‘happiness’ with the service; work with the customer care team to define top problems, and then work with Product to get those resolved.
In return, this position will be offering up to 25,000 AED tax-free, along with visa, sponsorship, private family medical insurance, airline tickets, education allowances and much more.