Senior Account Manager (Cyber Security / ICT)
We have a fantastic role with an ultimate integrated cyber security consultancy, who are based in the UAE. This fantastic business is going from strength to strength, winning multiple managed service contracts and establishing further footprint in multiple client sectors.
We require a proven Senior Account Manager/Sales Manager with excellent sales experience to usher in the next era of Industry Digital / Cyber Solutions.. The convergence of data and technology is transforming organizations and this role is for individuals who have an entrepreneurial spirit, and demonstrate success in developing qualified leads and closing high value, emerging business opportunities within the Industry Vertical of Energy and utilities.
In this job, you will:
– Support the Relationship / Revenue / Client Satisfaction within an Industry Sector
– Develop a network of relationships across the various clients within the Sector
– Managing a set of accounts / clients within the Sector to meet annual objectives
– Meeting with executives at clients in both IT and Business to understand business strategies and areas of growth
– Manage complex sales cycles and present to C Level Executives to demonstrate the company capabilities & product in person and remotely
– Translate and articulate the benefits of a technical solution in the language / context of client outcomes
– Identify and qualify leads and sales opportunities
– Manage partner ecosystem within the Industry / Region
– Be inspired to educate the market on company offerings, and be relentless in pursuit of new customers and revenue.
– Minimum 5 years’ Experience working in Industry Sales, Knowledge and experience selling into Primary / Secondary / Tertiary Industry environments
– Strong history of Industry selling skills – selling industry solutions – including ability to articulate return on investment value
– ICS/SCADA industrial system knowledge
– Understand industrial automation technologies and challenges such as robotics / industry IT design.
– Led teams in Energy & Utility companies.
– Understands the eco system of partners and dependent authorities.
– Involved in Digital Transformation for Energy or Telco projects.
– Demonstrate a solid network of clients within the industry – strong interactions with key accounts
– Demonstrate a high performance track record of sales within the industry over past 5 years