Senior Brand Manager
Do you currently own and implement Social Media strategy & execution across all digital platforms for an FMCG or F&B brand in the MENA region?
We have a fantastic role based at their Dubai HQ, with one of the biggest and most popular F&B brands in the world! You will own the digital content for the region along with supporting campaign executions.
– Tertiary degree level qualification essential, with major in marketing or Digital marketing
– 4-6 years marketing experience essential, out of which at least 2 years have been spent as Social media manager in a reputed organization, preferably in an FMCG or Consumer good industry. Previous Brand Manager experience also essential
– Well versed with social platforms and listening and reporting tool
– Native Arabic language essential
– Define the Social Media strategy for the company across the region and drive “Brand over time” agenda. Propose compelling content for enhancing engagement levels.
– Understand and leverage learnings on best social media practices from other markets, regional brands.
– Social listening and platform moderation. Understanding how consumers react to communication on social platforms to be able to develop engaging content.
– Have the ability to execute and monitor the paid social campaigns across platforms
– Create digital assets (Owned – Website, App and Bought- Digital banners, rich media etc.) for permanent layers and LTOs (limited time offer)
– Own the Social content calendar & execution timelines. Align social calendar with internal and franchisee teams.