Senior Build & Release Engineer
Our client, a global digital consultancy based in the UAE require a Senior Build & Release Engineer to be an integral part of mobility projects. It’s absolutely essential that the successful candidate has vast experience in a Linux environment and must be technically excellent in the use of Docker, Ansible & Jenkins as you will be go through a mandatory technical test.
The role comes with an excellent tax-free salary and benefits packages but more importantly allows you to grow and prosper in a blue chip organisation surrounded by the latest tech and excellent talent.
– Design, implement, and maintain software tools to automate the build, test and release process
– Maintain a continuous integration system for build and test automation
– Trace and debug complex build problems, release issues and environment issues
– Coordinate release activities with project managers, the QA and development teams to ensure smooth releases
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Computer Science related fields
– At least 5 years experience in DevOps environment as a Build & Release Engineer
– Tangible track record of knowledge and expertise in software development life cycle, especially release engineering tenets and functions
– At least one of following scripting languages; Ruby, Python or Bash
– Experience with build tools like Gradle
– Experience with source control frameworks such as Git, BitBucket, Gerrit
– Strong communication skills
– Able to use initiative and work independently to the highest degree of efficiency and productivity