Senior Merchandising Manager
We are searching for a Senior Merchandising Manager, to be based in Dubai, for one of the Middle East’s leading Luxury & Lifestyle Fashion Groups, who are looking to launch a number of online concepts over the next 18-24 months.
You, Senior Ecommerce Merchandising Manager would be responsible for enhancing the overall product experience. Manage digital product categorization and presentation of all products to optimize the customer experience, contribution to conversion, site/page engagement, sell thru, inventory, sales and margin.
As Senior Ecommerce Merchandising Manager you will:
– Develop and execute digital merchandising plan based on seasonal, key stories and themes. Analyze and optimize website navigation based on assortment, best-selling categories and products
– Execute online visual merchandising strategy including presentation of product online based on merchandising objectives and data
– Oversee and monitor site content. Site content includes, but is not limited to, product images, product descriptions, digital shopping tools and promotions.
– Drive sell-thru, with a focus on onsite search, sorting rules, product placement, page/product content, third party vendors and site configuration.
– Execute the on-site category customer experience – identify and lead opportunities for broad customer experience improvements, diving deep into site metrics.
– Improve, manage & implement the product information architecture in cooperation with UX manager and Product managers to optimize the customer journey and conversion.
– Manage catalogue quality and relentlessly track defect improving search ability and conversion.
– Work closely with team to development of brand specific merchandising stories/themes and major product initiatives aligned with the customer experience strategy and with category/product classification for online channels
For this opportunity in Dubai; 365 days of sunshine, tax-free salary – ranging from 28-33k AED DOE (£83,000 Tax Free or £135,000 before tax). Full Expat package – visa, both annual and relocation flights, Exec private Health insurance and host more.