Senior UX Manager
Are you currently a User Experience (UX) Manager, leading or have a built a team previously? We have a stunning opportunity, to work for one the regions fastest growing Technology businesses who are having an impact globally. They are the only company in the region and one of an elite few globally that provides end-to-end specific digital coverage and solutions.
As User Experience Manager you will help mentor a new UX team, shape the long-term UX strategy while establishing UX best practices across the product development process for one of the regions fastest growing tech companies.
As User Experience Manager some of you key responsibilities will be to:
– Define the long-term UX vision
– Introduce leading UX strategies into the design, prototyping, and research initiatives
– Lead and manage projects from conception through completion designed to enhance the customer’s journey
– Mentor the UX team while making sure team and individual goals are aligned with the overall established strategy
– Prioritise experience strategies through research, customer usage, and contact data concept
As a management role, you will have at least 5 years experience leading UX teams, ideally at a leading Tech/Software company or Digital consultancy.
In return, you’ll receive 365 days of sunshine, market leading tax-free salary 35-50k AED p/m DOE or £80-125k Tax Free, along with excellent benefits including schooling, Visa, both annual and relocation flights and private medical insurance.