This opportunity would see you join the Middle East’s leading sports and lifestyle retailer, working with brands such as Nike, Adidas and Puma to name a few. HQ’d in Dubai, they have over 400 stores across the region, a $1b USD annual turnover and ambitious plans to enter new markets across the globe.
As the UX Manager, your role will be to support your E-Commerce team by developing and designing its user experience strategy and methodologies in creating digital experiences that intuitively connects with end-users on any platform.
We’re looking for a UX Manager who has both mobile and web experience, has worked on large and complex digital projects, along with a proven track record for a sport, lifestyle or high-street retailer.
For this role, you would need:
– Experience sketching out wireframes of user journeys, navigation prototypes and concepts and have the skills in visual design/prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, Framer Design, etc.
– Strong experience designing for software, web and/or digital products
– Solid understanding of information architecture, web usability, and accessibility
– Strong experience applying user experience principles and practices including design thinking methodology, heuristics, requirements gathering, information architecture
– Have a complete command of user-centred and persuasive design principles
– Be able to substantiate an interest in and familiarity of usability and accessibility
– Be keen to study which components of their designs work through iterative split testing
This would see you working and living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, whether you’re looking for a change in climate or lifestyle, here you can enjoy some of the finest beaches, leisure facilities and nightlife available, whilst providing both high quality healthcare and education, and a wide range of living accommodation. Dubai offers one of the most stable, safe and secure places to live in the world.
In return, this position is offering a tax-free salary of up to 25,000 AED per month (this converts to a take home salary of £58,000 p/year – the equivalent of a £87,000 gross salary in the UK). On top of this salary, you will also receive an annual airline ticket home, private health insurance, paid annual and public holidays, annual performance and end-of-service bonuses. If you’re based overseas, you would also receive a relocation package including flights and hotel stay.
On top of this, and most importantly, an opportunity to work for an ambitious and growing company, one which offers both career growth and development from within the business.