Lead DevOps Engineer
Could this be the next tech unicorn of the the Middle East? We are working with a disruptive Start-up company, that has the backing of top Silicon execs and regions smartest local investors.
We have a great opportunity for Lead DevOps Engineer to join a well-funded business that will launch brand new mobile apps and web platform.
We are seeking an AWS certified DevOps lead with Experience in Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Build Automation, Release Management and Dev-Ops.
As a DevOps Lead you will be:
– Experienced in all phases of SDLC with specific focus on the build and release of quality software. Experienced in Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
– Have Hands-on experience in deployment automation using Shell or Python Scripting with DevOps & CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Jira, and integrating with build tools like Maven, Ant and Gradle
– Experience in setting up mobile CI /CD environment
– Experience with Git, Perforce, SVN on private repositories for the organization in GitHub / BitBucket
– Experience with developing Chef, Ansible, Puppet modules to automate application installation and configuration management
– Experience with creating various environments (Dev, Testing,Staging,Prod) in the cloud.
– Experience with GCP, Kubernetes
– Worked with different bug tracking tools like JIRA and Bugzilla
– Advanced skills in Docker, container-based applications, and service discovery
– Worked with docker & kubernetes
– Ability to write Bash, Python & PowerShell Scripting Languages.
If yes to the above, and you want to be part of a truly innovative, disruptive, agile, AI-focused, mobile app focused start-up, this could be the role for you!
Based in Dubai, this position is offering between 20-25k AED p/m DOE plus benefits.